Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: I'm Going to Meet Star!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm 
Recommended Breeder

Hi Everyone,
My name is Andy Boy and I am going up to CT to run USDAA and Mom found out that a cute little buff cocker named Star is going to run at the same show with me! I can't wait...a new girlfriend for me!
Mom is happy too...hopefully we will have lots of videos and lots to report when we come home!
Love
Andy Boy

Last edited by michelle mamaradlo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I'm Going to Meet Star!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm 
Forum Legend

Hi Andy Boy,

You'll like Star. She is a lot of fun. We got to do agility with her a couple of times last year. Did you know she gets to fly in airplanes like people do! So she can come out here to So. Cal. to agility when it is too cold to do it in MA. We are hoping to see her again in April.

Maybe you would like to come to So. Cal. and do agility too?

Hey -- does this mean Gemma and Star are going to be in the same place :shock: ??? That is a lot of wild cockers in one place :happy.

Rosey and :cool Solo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:22 am 
Recommended Breeder

I know Colleen..I have seen pictures and videos....Woo Hoo for me!
Yes, Gemma will be there but it's not her day to play, it's mine and my mom Jolie...Gemma is playing in AKC today.
I already heard Mommy talk about putting Gemma in some bag to go on an airplane...she says that I won't fit but I can too!
I am sure that my sis Gemma and Star will have lots in common!
Stay tuned for more Andy Boy reports!

Colleen Keough wrote:
Hi Andy Boy,

You'll like Star. She is a lot of fun. We got to do agility with her a couple of times last year. Did you know she gets to fly in airplanes like people do! So she can come out here to So. Cal. to agility when it is too cold to do it in MA. We are hoping to see her again in April.

Maybe you would like to come to So. Cal. and do agility too?

Hey -- does this mean Gemma and Star are going to be in the same place :shock: ??? That is a lot of wild cockers in one place :happy.

Rosey and :cool Solo

Last edited by michelle mamaradlo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 am 
Forum Legend

Colleen Keough wrote:

:ROFL The images that conjured up on my head were too much!

Sylvia

Star the bright light in my life St. James Bright STAR Angel 7-20-2008

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 am 
Forum Legend

michelle mamaradlo wrote:
Hi Everyone,
My name is Andy Boy and I am going up to CT to run USDAA and Mom found out that a cute little buff cocker named Star is going to run at the same show with me! I can't wait...a new girlfriend for me!
Mom is happy too...hopefully we will have lots of videos and lots to report when we come home!
Love
Andy Boy

Hi Andy, :wk

My mom says that I'd better be a lady. :gig I am very much looking forward to meeting you. :wink

Star :paw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 pm 
Recommended Breeder

Geezz...a guy can't have ANY fun :YAY

Star is one hot ticket...she ran right before me in standard...the run that counted the most for mom and she was making some big deal about it being important...well the love of my life is MORE important...I was hot on her trail and Mom told me to knock it off on the start line or I'd get no pizza!!! :raz
Well, I tried to keep my mind on business but I couldn't and I didn't listen real welll and I went off course :sad ..O was worried I wouldn't get my pizza but mom gave it to me anyways :YAY
But Mom had a serious discussion with me and told me no more "Star" gazing at shows.

We had a great day otherwise my dogie MOM got a Master Gamble leg...and I had perfect runs in eveything else...Mom will post my video when she can.
Star's mom took pictures of me and my new chick Star...and Star got to see my baby brother C.C. ride his skateboad...he was trying to steal my girl....little brothers are a pain!
Mom's real tired now...but we had alot of fun....more proof of my new love later from Star's Mom :gig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:18 am 
Forum Legend

Hi Andy, :wk

We got home safely, it was about three hours driving home because of some accident on the highway. My mom stayed awake, I guess thinking my auntie Jeannie who died kept her awake so we did not have to pull over and nap. We were home around 7 p.m.

It was wonderful meeting you and all your family. Wow, I bet you never get lonely or bored. I never get lonely because I'm with my mom always but she works so much that it does get boring for me.

She'll get the photos ready soon and the videos, including the Standard run where I messed up so bad. :sad

Star :paw