An Online Community Of Cocker Spaniel Lovers
Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Invitation to Pet-Friendly Conference on West Coast
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 am 
Forum Legend

Dexter and I want to cordially invite any of the Zim members in and/or within driving distance of Lake Las Vegas to bring your Cocker out (or any pet) for the upcoming BlogPaws Conference.

As a long-time Zim member, I know many of you are on the west coast.

The BlogPaws 2014 conference takes place May 8th through 10th 2014, in Henderson, Nevada, just 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Hundreds of bloggers, brands, journalists, writers and industry experts, many of them bringing their pets, will gather for the sixth annual conference. Drop any preconceived notions of stuffy conferences at the door, as I have been to every BlogPaws Conference and they are all equally accepting of newcomers with open arms (and paws). BlogPaws is a pet-friendly conference. Sure, there is a pet daycare on site for the duration of the conference, but you can choose whether or not to use it.

http://blogpaws.com/events/conference-2014/

Why else might you attend, other than good networking and great resources? Well, BlogPaws feeds their attendees well and they are pet-friendly! And, unlike most social media conferences we have free wi-fi, fab rates at a posh hotel, and most importantly: major brands galore! You’ll meet brands you may not have occasion to pass paths with at any other conference.

BlogPaws is a conference for anyone who wants to meet brands, network, grow their social media presence, learn to up their game, get started in blogging, or escalate it to the next level. If you happen to have a passion for pets, BlogPaws welcomes you, too.

I would never recommend something that didn't absolutely work for me. I never even got to mention the fun you have and the BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Social Media and Pet Blogging awards done red carpet style with you (and your pet) where you are welcome to dress to the nines, be photographed, and take part in these Oscar-like awards for the best of the best in the pet blogging and social media space.

Have I sparked any interest? Here’s a 10% discount code if you decide to join us in Lake Las Vegas: BlogPaws2014-Carol-10.

Hope to see you there and at the press conference on May 8th to kick things off!

PS Even if you want to get better at social media, this is the conference for you - oh and you can win prizes, walk away with swag, and meet pet industry rock stars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxs88nGLs7o

Attachments:
zim.jpg
zim.jpg [ 233.18 KiB | Viewed 927 times ]
bachelor1.JPG
bachelor1.JPG [ 58.99 KiB | Viewed 925 times ]

Dog mom to:
Dexter James, CGC: Spunkball of life and love; born 09/06/08
Brandy Noel: Forever mighty dog; 10/17/93 - 10/11/08