The Zim Family Cocker Spaniel Forum

An Online Community Of Cocker Spaniel Lovers
Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: 2013 GET TOGETHER, MY THANK YOU'S & YOU ARE WELCOME'S :)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:47 pm 
Forum Legend

:hi

I have received a lot of "Thank You's" from our forum friends. In the old days, I called ya'all WWF's (WFF's = Wonderful Forum Friends). :happy So, in the following, I have to give my thanks as well. :nw

There have been a lot of threads going about our 2013 Get Together at Vieira's Resort on the Sacramento Delta. Some of you might not know this, but Vieira's Resort is an actual Island located on the Sacramento River. It is a perfect place for our pups and peeps. So without further ado, here are my formal :TYou'S .

I absolutely did not do this all by myself. I had a lot of help from three wonderful ladies. First, I must give my sincerest thanks to Sylvia for volunteering her property for us to enjoy our Get Together. I did volunteer to help Sylvia with the planning and I definitely asked her before I even began thread one. Sylvia started me off by sending me a list of those that had reserved cabins and who would stay in that cabin. She has followed through all along, letting me know if I missed something and if she knew of any changes. She is one wonderful and loving lady.

The next two ladies that I have to thank are:

Marianne helped me with the planning. She sent me a PM and, since I had never compiled a list or even thrown a large party like this one, I gladly accepted her advice. She helped me compile the threads and the thread planning. Guess you can see, in the beginning, I had all sorts of threads going and then I had to mark them "inactive" because we were going all over the place. She has helped in many areas concerning the planning of this event. Even down to the fact that we will need water. Something that had no come to my mind.

Chris helped with the folks that had not replied to the threads. She contacted each of them via PM and politely asked if they would be able to join us. Then she advised me who I should add to the attendees list and who I should remove. Those that were still uncertain remained on the list. She also caught me unwittingly taking folks off of the list! UGH! Chris has backed me up with every move that I have made in posting these threads. Chris will be taking over with any changes when Marianne and I have to hit the road. More on this later.

I have been in constant contact with these ladies all along. So, I have to say a big "YOUR WELCOME" to those who have thanked me personally. But, I did want you all to know that I could not have done this without help from these three ladies. This could have been a disaster. :bang :neen

Many :TYou :TWag gals! :th-up :th-up :th-up

Sincerely, :hp
Dawn :paw

JOINED ZIM FORUM 5/15/08~4:15pm
Chloie Pearl~Babybutt~Tri~2/16/08
Muraco Misun~Red/Wht~4/13/11
Moonbeam~Ms.Moonlight~Buff~7/24/00~8/14/11
Persalina~Big Bright Eyes~Buff~10/92~5/12/08
Willamina~1981/1996

JUSTICE FOR OREO: http://www.justice4oreo.net/