Click here to go to the main Zim Family Cockers web site

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: I am ALMOST MACH Andy Boy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:38 am 
Recommended Breeder

Hey everyone,
Mom took us to a show this weekend and asked me to please get 2 QQ's and I did. There was ALOT of screaming going on to tell me where to go…and yes, we have videos…mom kept me from placing cuz she made me hold my contacts.
Now, Mom gave me the order to finish my MACH next weekend because they have huge fancy rosettes there…well we'll see :YAY

Here are the videos of my sister who was racing around the ring and who is FAR away from her MACH…tee hee…but she sure gets bonus points for going so fast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvr2uVD ... -V3k_91p3Q

Here are my videos of my QQ weekend…I am just a perfect kind of boy….but geez..put on your earplugs for second part of my QQ 18 as MOM was SCREAMING at every turn…I run really slowly as this is real important to her and I don't want to make a mistake…mind you I did get a total 70 MACH points on these two runs…geez can't wait until cake time!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxbLHA_B0g
Your pal
Andy Boy

Post subject: Re: I am ALMOST MACH Andy Boy
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:27 pm 
Forum Legend

Looking good. I am way behind in reading posts because we spent the last week traveling back to LA.

Your friend,
Solo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:19 pm 
Recommended Breeder

Well Colleen Mom says I was not looking good this weekend. I bombed all three days, only got one JWW Q with a 2nd place and 17 MACH points but I had multiple off courses every run. Mom looked frazzled at me, especially when I went in the wrong end of the tunnel…I thought she wanted me to go in the tunnel…well she did not look happy…every time I took initiative, I got into trouble.
My mom Jolie of course was perfect..she q'd 5 out of 6 and even Gemma did better than me…she won JWW today.
Well,,at least thank God I did as good as my little baby brother C.C. who only scrounged up a T2B leg…tee hee…
GEEZ..and I saw lots of cakes this weekend…when am I getting mine????
Poor Andy, stuck at 18 QQ :roll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 pm 
Forum Legend

Andy Boy,

Forgot about "initiative" until you get the MACH. Just run the way your Mom tells you to run -- if you take a wrong course then it is her fault.

Next weekend I get to do agility again. The pressure is really on for me to get the remaining 119 points to qualify for AKC Nationals. Mom really doesn't want to go into the month of November needs lots of points, but with tracking season starting it is very possible that I will do agility for the next two weekends and then not again until late Oct.

Solo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:14 am 
Recommended Breeder

Colleen K wrote:
Andy Boy,

Forgot about "initiative" until you get the MACH. Just run the way your Mom tells you to run -- if you take a wrong course then it is her fault.

Next weekend I get to do agility again. The pressure is really on for me to get the remaining 119 points to qualify for AKC Nationals. Mom really doesn't want to go into the month of November needs lots of points, but with tracking season starting it is very possible that I will do agility for the next two weekends and then not again until late Oct.

Solo

OMG Solo…dom't even talk about points for AKC Nationals! I can feel for you…I kept mom on edge until the LAST day for points,,,we made it with 10 extra…of course my perfect Mom Jolie was done on points 30 days before.
Mom is making me very jittery about this MACH, so I am waiting on my contact this weekend,,,,,and she is on her way to the tunnel…I left earlier than I shouldda…then on another run..I waited on the DW until she said ok…and she was far over to my left but I went straight and took a pinwheel extra…I thought she was playing distance I think :?: But she wasn't :dk I never have these mishaps with mom..she was so disappointed that when I got on the table she always tells me to down…she told me to sit…I listened but I never sit on the table…mom will post my videos when the videographer sends them. I love Mom…good luck on those points buddy!
Your wanna be MACH pal Andy Boy